Saturday, February 17, 2007

Praise the Gods... but not enough ass

Do not worry, avid readers, I have not been attending an ex-Gay brainwashing center in New Jersey. The reason I posted these images is because I laughed out loud when I came across them on Fleshbot.com. First there is Beyonce (above) and then come the comments from delighted heterosexual men, below.

Moonshine Mike says, aptly, I guess: "Praise the Gods!"

Emppu follows with: "And then God descended from the heavens, and he handed me this!"

But, looking deeper into the image, and with far more sophisticated critical acumen than either Moonshine Mike or Emppu, Michael Jeffrey Jones carefully concludes: "Needs more ass shots."

I was thinking, "Oooh, I bet there were some hot stylist guys with her. And is she on a real beach?"

Bravo to all three gentlemen!